Mediq First-Aid Eye Wash Station - Mirror
EYE WASH STATION - WITH MIRROR
PART NUMBER: EWSOM
- MEDIQ Saline eyewash contains a 0.9% sodium chloride solution that corresponds to the natural salt content of the eye fluid. This isotonic solution is suitable for rinsing the eyes as a first-aid measure after an accident.
- Effective eyewash for removal of dust, dirt, and contamination in the eyes
- Easily manageable bottles
- User-friendly design allows bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE-labelled bottles, products with 5-year expiry date
- Tamper-resistant cap
- Material for bottles: Medical class plastic
- Sterilised by Radiation
- Recommended wash time 500mL: 5 minutes
- Wall mountable bracket
- Size: 375 x 270 x 50mm (W x H x D)
- 5 Pieces
|Bottom (high impact polystyrene)||--||1|
|Eye Pad Dressings||--||2|
For all life-threatening and time-critical medical conditions call for an Ambulance or Emergency services immediately.
First aid provides the initial care required by the casualty prior to the attendance of
emergency services. Therefore, it is a vital part of the process for saving lives, prevention of permanent incapacitation and may assist in early return to work and rehabilitation in the future. When rendering assistance remember to stay calm as this will help keep the casualty calm also.
CALL: TRIPLE ZERO - 000